Agreement Between NorthPoint Development And Customer
Welcome to the NorthPoint Development website (the “Website”). This website is provided solely to assist businesses in gathering information about our company, core values, locate property listings, and a way to reach out to our team. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “NorthPoint Development” refer to www.beyondthecontract.com and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the website, mobile site, and/or contacting our team through a form (s) on the website, via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or related platforms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with this Agreement;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
Use of Mobile Site
NorthPoint Development’s mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the mobile site.
The content and information on this website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. You must also agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed;
- Clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the website, such as a link to the infringing material;
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number;
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NorthPoint Development trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of NorthPoint Development or NorthPoint Development’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any NorthPoint trademarks or third-party trademarks.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NorthPoint Development, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Notices with respect to this website should be sent to:
NorthPoint Development, 4825 NW 41st St, Suite 500, Riverside, MO 64150
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.